We have recently digitized and published online several histories of Randolph County, North Carolina. Nominated or contributed by the Randoph County Public Library, these volumes will be of interest to current and former residents, as well as anyone interested in the histories of Asheboro, Seagrove, and other towns and communities in Randolph County. All of the titles can be viewed in their entirety online and the text can be searched by keyword. The books currently available on DigitalNC are:
- Randolph County, 1779-1979, published by the Randolph County Historical Society and the Randolph Arts Guild.
- Sketches of My Asheboro: Asheboro, North Carolina, 1880-1910, by Sidney Swaim Robins.
- The Architectural History of Randolph County North Carolina, by Lowell McKay Whatley, Jr.
- The Story of Naomi Wise and the History of Randleman, by the Rotary Club of Randleman, N.C.
- Seagrove Area, by Dorothy Cole Auman.
- Dan Tucker and other Randoph County Heroes in Folklore, by Barbara Presnell.